4k as blight on lerys

Got 4k as blight no add ons no perks on lerys vs a SWF with OoO still say GG EZ I wonder if they stole my sentence...KILLERS OP PLEASE NERF

Comments

  • Yeah idk why people say blight is bad on indoor maps i think hes fine on them.

    Also i dont even know why people care about people like this anymore its basically the same as a killer playing spirit and tunelling with a mori, they just want you to be salty and get a reaction so just ignore them or just say gg and leave.

  • @IIITweedleIII said:

    Video proof? 🤔

    Well i didnt brought the proof but was real.The error of survs were thinking that I were newbie.Long ago I play basic killer no perks sometimes as they are lvl 1. Ive tried the combo undying+ruin+thrill and I feel good when I got enought time to play a game even with only one perk at the end

  • @RocketPenguin said:

    Yeah idk why people say blight is bad on indoor maps i think hes fine on them.

    Also i dont even know why people care about people like this anymore its basically the same as a killer playing spirit and tunelling with a mori, they just want you to be salty and get a reaction so just ignore them or just say gg and leave.

    Well basically nulify ur power on chases but moving is not such drastic