So.. is blight in good position?

Personally, i only have two problem.

One is the collision hitbox. Yes it's under bugs but it really pains me, especially in swamp map where you slide off everything in the map (trees, rocks, etc..)

Another one is the camera.. damn.. i can't even see survivors on the other side of the box in loops... please heighten his camera LOL...

Comments

  • I would agree though I feel his add on's rarities should be shifted around a bit, the pallet break one was great before they made a similar thing basekit, now its still good but not worthy of an ultra rare in my opinion, then again, Deathslinger and Demogorgons ultra rares are even worse so what do I know

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    I would agree though I feel his add on's rarities should be shifted around a bit, the pallet break one was great before they made a similar thing basekit, now its still good but not worthy of an ultra rare in my opinion, then again, Deathslinger and Demogorgons ultra rares are even worse so what do I know

    Don't forget nurse's ultra-rare add-ons that all they do is nerf her even more.

  • He is strong, but difficult. He's just very bad in closed maps, but he is killing on any open maps.

    His power gives him a very huge 'lethal' range so survivors should stay really far away from him.

    His power (with compound 7) shuts down most loops. And due to pallet breaking power he can just power through the loops he can't shut down.

    Good killer. His addons are mostly useful which is rare.