to everyone that has bought the licensed killers do they appear in bloodweb

Just curious about that like is it a clever marketing strategy from the devs that you have to buy all the killers so you can use red weapon addons

Comments

  • You kinda need the killer to use their addons.
    And it's pink.

  • Just curious about that like is it a clever marketing strategy from the devs that you have to buy all the killers so you can use red weapon addons
    No that wouldn’t be good marketing it will come off as pay to win. 
  • What the ######### are you on about?
  • Ok to clarify every time besides two instances red addon spots have been filled with splinters for the licensed killers
  • I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
  • Terrortot said:
    I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
    Thanks so as I suspected the devs deliberately remove ur add ons for killers untill you buy all licensed killers
  • Terrortot said:
    I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
    Thanks so as I suspected the devs deliberately remove ur add ons for killers untill you buy all licensed killers
    Yea the splinters take up space on bloodweb until you buy the killers. I bought lf and mm and now i only get pig and freddy.
  • Terrortot said:
    Terrortot said:
    I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
    Thanks so as I suspected the devs deliberately remove ur add ons for killers untill you buy all licensed killers
    Yea the splinters take up space on bloodweb until you buy the killers. I bought lf and mm and now i only get pig and freddy.
    That's all who I get as well besides one Myers
  • Terrortot said:
    I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
    Thanks so as I suspected the devs deliberately remove ur add ons for killers untill you buy all licensed killers
    You make it sound like these splinters take up serious bloodweb real estate. At P3-50 I am barely getting one or two every maybe 20 webs. I don't even know the last time I saw one, and no, they don't eat up all your other ultra rares. They're also pretty neat to use and get to try out the killers you don't have. I've yet to get one for the Clown so I'm even assuming they don't do them anymore.
  • You can't get addons or bloodbweb until you buy a killer

  • Terrortot said:
    I stopped getting ones i paid for after buying
    Thanks so as I suspected the devs deliberately remove ur add ons for killers untill you buy all licensed killers
    You make it sound like these splinters take up serious bloodweb real estate. At P3-50 I am barely getting one or two every maybe 20 webs. I don't even know the last time I saw one, and no, they don't eat up all your other ultra rares. They're also pretty neat to use and get to try out the killers you don't have. I've yet to get one for the Clown so I'm even assuming they don't do them anymore.
    You need shards for the clown in the in game store