How to counter loops and NINJA teams?

Hello all,


Spies from the shadow PERK


This perk made me win against a survivor rank red 1, I confess he was very strong!


The NINJA loop works with all killers who are beginners, noob, or who are not good at stalking. So when the nurse teleports herself the looper turns around a tree, a rock, or an obstacle while you're looking for her, and by dint of searching you lose the survivor (you think you're losing him). This person was very good because I had to search everywhere around the area... no clues, horrible!


This kind of loop is quite rare, it's the first time in 2 years that I meet one... I finally managed to counter this survivor with this perk! I was able to understand that she was waiting for my blink to hide behind an obstacle, go around, and run in the grass to avoid scratches. With this perk I was able to chase her down...


But today, I wonder how to counter the stealth Claudette....🤗

Comments