For the People does not count as healing
I did this heal 10 healthstates challange today or try to. with "for the people" heales 4 survivors in 1 match with it... does not count towards challange. *pissed*
I did this heal 10 healthstates challange today or try to. with "for the people" heales 4 survivors in 1 match with it... does not count towards challange. *pissed*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This may well get changed with the upcoming mid chapter patch, no? They say they're adding a new scoring event for using FTP :)
I noticed that as well. It should count.
I think because For The People is a perk with its own action, it counts as its own separate interaction from healing. Which is why it's getting its own scoring event.
I came here thinking I might be able to break it down and shed some light, but I'm actually just as confused now. :/