Now DH stops framer too??

Ever since the blight has been added, dh now freezes frames often. And im not talking slightly. I'm talking about like sloppy has been doing since forever. Not only is DH annoying (imo its a bad design perk anyway), popular, and now causes framerate drop? Should mention I'm on xbox so it probably isn't happening on PC. All I can hope for is that next gen does not have all these annoying problems

Comments

  • If you're playing on console you're probably hitting everyone through deadhard anyways.

  • No because people use dead hard for distance 9/10 of the time so that wouldn't even matter. Thats what makes this perk so stupid imo. You outplayed the survivor? Nope free dead hard and now a chance can be extended for at least 20 seconds. It makes chases long for no reason, has no counterplay, and robs rewarding feelings for the killer