PC - Double bug on Blight during lethal rush
DESCRIPTION
Step 1 : Boot the game
Step 2 : Play as Blight
Step 3 : In-game, use a lethal rush attack immediately after rushing from a slam, OR when a lethal rush is on the very edge of expiring
Step 4 : An unspecified percentage of the time (I haven't practiced enough) you will be unable to move at all until the animation for the recovery has completely completed, you will have 0% movement speed, only able to turn your camera, and rarely, even camera control will be taken away
Step 4a: As a side effect of this, I've noticed that lethal rush attacks that will be affected by this bug do not seem to be able to hit survivors, the attack will simply go through them. I've replicated it several times to make absolutely sure it wasn't network latency, but it definitely seems to be the case that the attack simply cannot land. I have yet to record it, but if I do, I will add footage.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Blight
- Any (I've used none at all, only BBQ, and typical Undying/Ruin/Tinkerer/BBQ setup, same thing on all, same with add-ons, none is the same effect.)
- Any map
- The issue might be 100% reproducible, but you seem to have an extremely small window (the exact moment the lethal rush starts or is about to end) for it to activate. Thus, it remains common enough to be enough, but infrequent enough to give precise numbers on.
DOCUMENTS
- Will add videos if I can reproduce it not hitting a survivor
Comments