Deadly Premonitions DLC

Starting as survivor: Francis York Morgan:

An FBI Special Agent that is sent out to investigate the most bizarre of cases. While he has a lot of strange mannerisms, he is an excellent field profiler. He's passionate about the cases he investigates and a huge fan of drinking his daily cup of coffee.

Starting as killer: The Raincoat Killer:

A mysterious killer from Greenvale folklore, who is said to appear whenever it rains. He is believed to be behind the current killings and was responsible for a large part of the massacre of Greenvale in the '50s.

I personally loved this game and it would be huge if one day it would become a Dead by Daylight DLC.

If you wanna know more check out the game,the story is amazing.

Comments

  • Oh man I guess i'm the only one that would be really excited for this DLC.

  • I loved that game. it was twin peaks weird and the conclusion was dark as all hell.

    I have the directors cut on PS3 and I've played through it at least twice. I'm pretty sure I platinumed it.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    I loved that game. it was twin peaks weird and the conclusion was dark as all hell.

    I have the directors cut on PS3 and I've played through it at least twice. I'm pretty sure I platinumed it.

    Deadly premonition 2 is in the making so i'm super excited,glad they kept the same janky atmosphere I used to love.