Holy #########, this is cool. The amount of effort put into the drawings is insane! This is a great idea that I would love to see in the game.
The only thing about it is that his puddle ability on top of his others kinda renders the spirit... useless? Idk
@Rubethyst said:Holy #########, this is cool. The amount of effort put into the drawings is insane! This is a great idea that I would love to see in the game.The only thing about it is that his puddle ability on top of his others kinda renders the spirit... useless? Idk
@Rubethyst said:
Thank you very much! i'm so glad to your comment!
That 'puddle' ability is a variation of Demogorgon's 'Abyss potal' ability.
The 'Abys potal' ability requires a portal to be installed in the destination in advance for use, but 'puddle' Ability does not need it.
Also, the killer enters the mirror dimension because of the 'puddle' function, and the survivor cannot detect the killer.
I'm not good at English. So I'm worried if the explanation went well for you. : )
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Holy #########, this is cool. The amount of effort put into the drawings is insane! This is a great idea that I would love to see in the game.
The only thing about it is that his puddle ability on top of his others kinda renders the spirit... useless? Idk
Thank you very much! i'm so glad to your comment!
That 'puddle' ability is a variation of Demogorgon's 'Abyss potal' ability.
The 'Abys potal' ability requires a portal to be installed in the destination in advance for use, but 'puddle' Ability does not need it.
Also, the killer enters the mirror dimension because of the 'puddle' function, and the survivor cannot detect the killer.
I'm not good at English. So I'm worried if the explanation went well for you. : )