Switch Players - A Less Toxic Community
I’ve been playing for 4 years; started on PC, and moved to switch after a surgery that caused me bed ridden for 8 weeks.
I feel like the community on switch is so much more pleasant, yeah sometimes it’s annoying they don’t know all the “memes” or “survivor rule books” , or “farming” that PC players understand.
but, overall I feel like in red ranks, yeah I get some petty, tunneling killers, especially streamers that are offline. But anyway, I feel most the time the killers are diplomatic and fair about the hooks, or bullshit hits and let you get back up instead.
on PC i feel like every game the killer slugs to make sure GOD FORBID a single killer escapes. Meanwhile on switch I have maybe seen a killer do that once or twice.
any switch players have anything to add? Feel the same? Feel different?
I play with cross play off.
Comments
Imagine a world where the killers somehow escaped instead of the survivors.
On the upside it sounds like a lovely place to be. Good for you.
Funny, I just played a Wraith that straight up camped like it was 2016 and he was Switch. 😑
I believe our community is less toxic cause we cant send messages. But that's my opinion.
How is wanting to win toxic? This post is just another PC killer bad cause if you tunnel or slug your toxic somehow which makes no ######### since like damn sorry i slugged for a 4k when the survivors did zero gens but oh the last survivor deserves hatch even though they all played like #########.