Killer Dishes
Pyramid Head makes a mean lasagne what does you're killer main make?
Pyramid Head makes a mean lasagne what does you're killer main make?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight definitely has a honey collection
I like to imagine Myers can whip a slappin protein shake
Idk why but I can easily see him running a weight loss program
I don't main her, but the nurse probably bakes a lot.
So: angel food cake
Doctor probably makes a killer live electric eel sashimi
Legion: “best I can do is cheetos and mountain dew.”
Hag throws mud, bugs, and egg shells together - calls it chocolate pie. Delicious after a feast of survivor organs. Oh, and Hag only eats her food raw.
Freddy probably devour children-souls.
Bubba obviously some delicious Chilli.
I dont wanna imagine Plague ...
Legion doesn't seem like he's the kind of guy to pay for Chips and Mountain Dew lmao ? that's how he learn to run so fast.
I memed this a while back, I stand by Leatherface being an amazing cook. I bet the barbecue and chili is killer.