Where can you find...

People to play with?

SoloQ is too miserable even for me sometimes, and I want to remember what it's like to play the game with somebody (I originally started playing as SWF, then that 'friend' became an ex.)

Is there like a discord where I can team up with some people or am I doomed to go solo forever?

EDIT: For those wondering, I play on PC.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I got you fam

    1. Their official discord -> https://discord.com/invite/deadbydaylight - This or search in google "DBD official discord" They have SWF channels
    2. This Forum in the looking for players section
    3. If your favorite content creators have discord try the people from there
    4. Steam Discussion is also a thing
    5. If you find any decent survivors or nice survivors inside the game, you can friend them and ask to play with them.
    6. As a last resort, I would choose Reddit.

    Edit: some typos

    You're the best, thanks!