Possible new survivor perk idea?
Hi, I'm new here. I've been playing the game for around a year and a half now and I've had a lot of experience with plenty of the perks in game, now, I wanna see how good my idea for a perk could be;
So here's what I'm thinking,
A perk called Jokes on You where a survivor may call upon the entity to create like a decoy, or a fake of themselves that they can send away to distract the killer. Now, to make this more fair, it's only 5 seconds that the decoy stays for at level 3 and the decoy makes no scratch marks, breathing sounds, doesn't disturb birds on anything of that nature, and a real survivor can be figured out from a fake using bbq and other perks similar to that.
What do you guys think?
Comments
Interesting idea, would certainly be fun.
Might be a bit OP though.