Auric Cells bug for Xbox Game Pass PC
I'm sorry but your customer service did not help me close to the pass 3 days now and still have yet to receive my auric cells. It was 500cells $4.49 and 1,100cells which was $8.99. I already did the tickets and was told to rather wait on the time frame first because it was around 09/26 I purchased them and now its the 09/30 and have yet to receive an response. They did not response the pass two days now, not notifying me. nothing.
I don't understand why they are not responding. Not a single business hour was posted for them which I would understand but none. I made prior purchased of two character survivors which worked well but when you purchase Auric Cells alone. It will NEVER work. Would you PLEASE help and slight disappointed.

Comments
Yea I have been having issues as well with auric cells and I’m on PS4 and they are not even available anymore to even purchase. I was gonna buy stuff but it looks like dead by daylight doesn’t want anymore money haha
Hopefully you get your money back