Mori Animation Error Causes Crashing

Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 708] Internal Error: RemoveFromOuterMap NumRemoved = 0 for AnimNotify_AkEvent_C /Game/Characters/Campers/Common/Animation/Male/AnimSequences/SlasherInteractions/M_K20_Mori01.M_K20_Mori01:AnimNotify_AkEvent_C_9


DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 45285501 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 45166701 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 44784177 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 44786960 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 44752067 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 44616095 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 44615022 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 73131285 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 73042249 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 73185797 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 68802517 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 23867909 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 23895104 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 23895226 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 23939551 bytes

DeadByDaylight_Win64_Shipping {0x0000000000000000} + 84505218 bytes

kernel32 {0x0000000000000000} + 97236 bytes

ntdll {0x0000000000000000} + 446033 bytes



This was the error I had received while I playing Dead by Daylight, this occurred while I was leaving the match after the match had ended. We played against a Myers and none of us were moried. I was moried 2 games ago by a myers but that was it.


Platform: PC

I can include any other information if asked

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments