The Real Problems and Disappointments with this Game Lately Making it More Unbalanced

  • I used to be a very loyal player of this game. Played every day on my free time, literally every day. I had a lot of fun with my friend. I was literally addicted to this game. However lately I have been a week or two where I don't even open the app. I am going to point out certain problems with game lately:

1- Today I came back after a week without playing and what do I encounter in the only two matches I played: An extreme slugging Blight for no reason, we had only done one gen and he had ruin and slugged 3 people. Ended the match really quickly. The only one who had Unbreakable was myself and I didn't get slugged to use it. But then killers complain about Unbreakable and want it nerf. But what good is it for survivors when in the first 2 minutes the killer slugs and the match is over. Killer gets a safety or a pip anyway and survivors lose a pip like I did.

2- My second and final match today: An extremely camping Bubba in the basement of Haddonfield when only one gen had been done. The Jake went to second stage but I decided to risk and save him. He came back hit Jake and rehooked him and he died. But then the killers complain about Decisive Strike. Do you know how many points the Jake got: 4,000 points.

3- The new map updates look really visually appealing but lets be honest: The devs have structured the maps to the killers advantage. Some loops have been nerfed even more due to more breakable doors added which only benefits the killer.

4- All Felix's perks are pretty bad but the blight gets really good perks in contrast specially Undying.

In conclusion, before I get all the hate from the one sided killers who love pallet and loop nerfs, perk nerfs so that they can easily get a 4k and make the experience for survivors absolutely terrible everyday heres what I have to say:

**If you are an extreme slugger on the first two minutes of the match pretty much ending the match quickly and the survivors having a crappy match and losing pip: You do NOT have the right to ask for an Unbreakable or Soul Guard nerf.

**If you are an agressive and extreme tunneler and proxy camper who doesn't care that one survivor hasn't gotten the chance to do anything at the match you DO NOT have the right to ask for a DS nerf.

Because lets be honest even Soul Guard, Unbreakable and DS as they are now are NOT strong at all. Look at how my two matches of the day ended. I unfortunately keep getting more disappointed with the game changes only favoring killers lately.

I have spent a lot of money in cosmetics, I have been a loyal player of this game and Im honestly disappointed. I guess with time I'll be playing the game less and less because it isn't fun anymore.

Before it used to be fun regardless if you got sacrificed in the end. But now with all the unbalance changes is isn't fun anymore.

It may be fun for killers and maybe low rank survivors but not in general.

Feel free to post all the hate you want, because I wont be coming back to the topic nor replying back to anybody.

Peace!

Comments