I play both sides but
I hope devs will take a second look at some of the perks they gonna change.I like all the changes to the survivor perks,not so much to the killer ones.
I dont mind pop getting nerfed even though I dont think it needed one in the first place.The weaker killer perks they tried to buff is simply not enough to make a difference and they probably still not gonna get picked much.
What i'm really hoping the devs will change their mind about is thanatophobia,5% percent slow penalty for each injured survivor,20% from 16% while removing the healing slow effect is more like a nerf that will most probably make the perk get picked much less than it was before.
At least 6% slow penalty for each injured survivor would be more appropiate considering it wont be affecting the healing anymore.
Comments
it wont get increased, soley becaue of Legion and Plagues existance.
for them this change was a huge buff after all.
I mean if you look from only one side perspective then yeah.
I do feel like if Legion finally got the rework he needs thana could be a little stronger.