Keys and Moris
Have their nerfs been announced? Cause I've run into more of both of them today than I have the rest of this month combined. I'm just curious if somethings been announced or if my luck's just catching up to me
Have their nerfs been announced? Cause I've run into more of both of them today than I have the rest of this month combined. I'm just curious if somethings been announced or if my luck's just catching up to me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no ETA on those changes
I think its just people grinding out the last of the rift challenges during the final week. Challenges like "kill your obsession 10 times" or "Escape as X survivor with Y perk" have peeps just rushing their objectives.
Usually people wouldnt mind not 100%ing a tome as long as they had the rift ffinished but with the nerf to rift fragments its not that easy anymore...