Guess dcing is a strategy now.

was playing legion on autohaven had killed 1 person last gen was like 70 percent done. Then downed a meg so i could get pop to pop the gen and she insta dced to avoid me getting pop. And she even said after the game "bet you wish you got that pop dont you?" I told her how its a exploit but apparently "no its a strategy i dced so you wouldnt get pop from my body". Guess its like dcing for hatch its a "strategy" (its really not)

Comments

  • @supersonic853 said:

    was playing legion on autohaven had killed 1 person last gen was like 70 percent done. Then downed a meg so i could get pop to pop the gen and she insta dced to avoid me getting pop. And she even said after the game "bet you wish you got that pop dont you?" I told her how its a exploit but apparently "no its a strategy i dced so you wouldnt get pop from my body". Guess its like dcing for hatch its a "strategy" (its really not)

    I´d bet money that she´d be someone to support the"tunneling isn´t strategy" posts that are all over the place, too. Smh


  • @supersonic853 said:

    was playing legion on autohaven had killed 1 person last gen was like 70 percent done. Then downed a meg so i could get pop to pop the gen and she insta dced to avoid me getting pop. And she even said after the game "bet you wish you got that pop dont you?" I told her how its a exploit but apparently "no its a strategy i dced so you wouldnt get pop from my body". Guess its like dcing for hatch its a "strategy" (its really not)

    I just roll my eyes since most of these kiddos taking the game so seriously would consider that some sort "win" in their own eyes. I get more than a few DCs on death hook which makes no sense to me either since the survivor has already played the entire match and is going to be dead in 5 more seconds anyway... why throw the bloodpoints away if you burned a BP offering themselves ontop of that?

    Scorescreens.jpg

    These are DC on 2nd down or deathhook - I got about 3 more 1st DC on first downs tonight too. Takes 10 matches to get 1 good match in against a coordinated SWF - too many potatos =(