I think it would be really cool if the survivors each had a unique skill that only belonged to them, the same way killers have a unique power. At this stage, though, I feel like it's probably too late to lock perks to specific characters. Especially since, if you didn't own the character the perk is locked to, it would mean you'd never get to play with that perk again.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be really cool if the survivors each had a unique skill that only belonged to them, the same way killers have a unique power. At this stage, though, I feel like it's probably too late to lock perks to specific characters. Especially since, if you didn't own the character the perk is locked to, it would mean you'd never get to play with that perk again.