Alan wake in DBD
zp7vVXd-1.jpg
How would you feel about this?
How would you feel about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Y'know, this could even work in his lore! That dark place - nobody knows what's actually made it. Maybe a conduit The Entity could squeeze through!
He'd probably be a stand alone character though, like Ash or Bill. I don't think there's a single character who could fit the Killer role within his games. Maybe a combination of Rusty the park ranger and the Murder of Crows may work together?
I love the perk ideas though! Definitely feeds on his connection to the light. If this were a paragraph, I'd buy it!