All of My Perk Ideas!

Hello fellow survivors, killers and Neas! After a long time I revisited some of my older perk ideas and changed them as well as made them look cool! Of course, I came up with several more perk ideas and tossed out some other ones I didn't like anymore lol. So here are all of my ideas so far! (Im kinda running out of ideas at this point lmao). Comment below what you think of them and which ones are your favorite! :3 (Once again, Im not a pro at balancing but I tried my best! :3)

PS: I apologize for the 10 or so post of the same thing cause forums decide to have a mental breakdown lmao. Those have been deleted. This is the true list. I hope you like them!

Beacon, Spiritual, Dash.png Cant Hide, Vigor, Gamble.png Cunning, snatch, annihilation.png Elusive, Insidious, Danger.png Fighting, Wiring, Touch.png Hunter's, Ditch, Nefarious.png Lifted, Meditation, Cursed soul.png Mal, Aritst, Hero.png Nails, Enraged, Justice.png Sanctuary, Tackle, Wolf.png Seeker's, Infernal, Armageddon.png Sight, Invocation, Trick (2).png image.png image.png

Comments