Can we now mix and match legendary cosmetics?
When the Lisa Garland outfit for cheryl first dropped it had some kind of quote saying something along the lines of "you cannot mix this set with any other clothing pieces". Well I went to go check the store today cause they dropped the new Cybil Bennett outfit and all these quotes were removed. So does this mean I can mix Lisa garlands head with my p2 Cheryl body ?
Sorry for quality of pics just want to know if we can now mix. Cause if that's the case I'm buying Lisa


Comments
I don't think so. As long as there are those icons there on the top left, you can't mix and match these sets.
Thanks for response. Well when the mods fix this I'll buy all the legendaries. You got my upvote :)
The devs will never allow mix and matching between legendary sets. It wouldn't make sense to be able to swap two completely separate character models together, nor would it work due to them having different character meshes. The non-legendary character sets though, for example Nea's graffiti outfit, Janes Greek dress, and Kate's Oktoberfest set all have a higher chance of that being a possibility due to it being the same character model.