I'm getting a little burned out

Its not that I'm complaining about imbalance, I've always tried to have fun in-game but now I'm just burned out. I've been playing in different strategies and I've tried so many different characters (heck I've been doing insidious leatherface too!), Ive been playing survivor a lot more but nothing. I'm starting to think I might have to move on but I dont want to. Hooking people over and over and over again and running the killer around and completing generators over and over again just isnt as fun as it used to be. The thing is if I move on I dont know what game i should move on to. I've gotten bored of my other games and dbd really just helped me get rid if my boredom. 2 years of doing the same thing can get pretty bland you know. Maybe when the spirit comes out next week I'll come back but even then it probably wont keep me around for long. So I bid you farewell my fellow people of the fog. May you enjoy the game for many more years to come and continue killing/surviving for the entity. I'll probably still visit the forums though lol.

Comments