Blights iridescent tag

What if instead of allowing instadowns on the last stack (which is heavily unreliable), it allows the blight to rush if he has any stacks available. Not sure what downside (if any) it could come with.

Regardless I think it's a decent idea for an iridescent.

Comments

  • I use the addon that reduces tokens paired with that Iri, and I think i've gotten 1 down with it in 2 matches

    it's eyeroll worthy

    way too specific of a situation needs to happen for it to be useful.. it's like trying to gauge Deathslinger's 15m shot.. not worth the effort

  • @Hopesfall said:

    I use the addon that reduces tokens paired with that Iri, and I think i've gotten 1 down with it in 2 matches

    it's eyeroll worthy

    way too specific of a situation needs to happen for it to be useful.. it's like trying to gauge Deathslinger's 15m shot.. not worth the effort

    How useful do you think my suggested change to it would be?

  • @chieften333 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1648624#Comment_1648624

    How useful do you think my suggested change to it would be?

    more useful than the current one

  • @Hopesfall said:

    I use the addon that reduces tokens paired with that Iri, and I think i've gotten 1 down with it in 2 matches

    it's eyeroll worthy

    way too specific of a situation needs to happen for it to be useful.. it's like trying to gauge Deathslinger's 15m shot.. not worth the effort

    ive had a match were I got to use it 6 times and it absolutely shredded the survivors, but when just using it and not going for it 24/7 I usually end up with 2-3 per game with no additional effort for a large reward