Does Bamboozle and Fire Up affect pallet vaulting speed for The Legion?
Title
Title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would assume so, but it's BHVR we're talking about so probably not.
Bamboozle itself says ''Does not affect pallets'' and I doubt Fire Up increases
When they reworked legion and made his vaulting speed slower initially I tested Bamboozle in a KYF lobby and it did increase the vault speed. It won't block the pallet however.
Although Legion's vaulting speed in feral frenzy is fast now so I don't see much a reason to run perks to increase his vaulting speed.
They should increase the speed you vault yes, though bamboozle won't block.