New report system - Part 2
First of all, I highly dislike it when you close threads before giving me the possibility to answer @Gay Myers (Luzi)
You gave me the answer:
MLGA is neither black- nor whitelisted. This means use it at your own risk. We do not manually ban for it, but if EAC picks it up, you're done for.
Voice comms are not and never will be bannable. Overlays are not bannable either as long as they don't touch the game files. You can use a crosshair for Huntress if you want to. SweetFX and ReShade are both whitelisted by EAC, so is Nvidia Freestyle basically as DBD is in it's list of supporters.
BUT I have been explained by YOUR official support that there is NO BHVR-whitelist anymore, only the one from EAC.
Here the response in case you dont believe me ![]()

Yes I am aware that sweetfx and that stuff is whitelisted by EAC, but I was talking about programs not mentioned by that whitelist.
Now you tell me that all overlay programs are fine, but then they would have to be on a whitelist? How is the user supposed to know whats ok and whats not ok? Btw, voice comms fall also under the category "use at own risk" with the new system.
And regarding that argument "touching game files", MLGA doesnt touch the game files either.
I just want clarity what actually is bannable/reportable now and what is not.
Thanks
Comments