Please buff Trapper
He's the poster boy of the game, yet he's one of the worst killers in the game, C tier at best. I almost never play against him as survivor, and when I do he usually gets dumpstered.
He's the poster boy of the game, yet he's one of the worst killers in the game, C tier at best. I almost never play against him as survivor, and when I do he usually gets dumpstered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, please. He doesn´t even need that much to become stronger and less lackluster in time efficiency.
No.
He got some QoL improvement since early of this year. But I hope he will got a slight buff in basekit. As someone said, he doesnt need much to become much stronger.
Mostly the time requirement to make him finish setting up. Able to carry 2 traps (still start with 1) and traps spawn closer to the middle of the map will remove the problem
The new map is the buff !
Agreed, give our boy some love.
I think all Trapper needs is to make his Trapper Bag add-on part of his base kit (start with 2 traps, carry 3 maximum). He's still a very high-risk/high-reward killer with huge snowball potential, so you'd need to be careful when giving him buffs.