I wanna join a tournament
I want to join a tournament as killer or survivor doesn't matter which. I am NA
I want to join a tournament as killer or survivor doesn't matter which. I am NA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id be down
muskratbest are you hosting a tournament
No, But I would totally be down to. I am still learning the meta as well as the competitive rules for DBD.
Im looking to join a tournament if you are making one I would be down to join
I am organizing a DBD tournament and we need one more person. if you would like to join, add me on discord AtomicNyte#1168 and we can talk there. The tournament will take place on the 30th of October.
i will be hosting a ~DBD Toury soon cvan join our discord https://discord.gg/3zTKtbVt4G