The Shining perks
So I heard the idea of a chapter based on the Shining, but the problem is that it would be hard to make a power.
So what if they were to release 3 new free killer perks for a hypothetical The Shining chapter?
Plot twist time
I have uh... never watched The Shining.
so this is where I ask for your ideas.
Remember to base these perks off of The Shining :-)
Comments
I guess a furry perk something to do with having a furry in a hotel room 'help' you out?? ๐
First of all how dare you
Just off from top of my head for killers only as you asked.
1) "Here's Johnny!"
When a survivor successfully pallet stuns you, you're forced to start kicking it immediately and for each kick every survivor within 40m/50m/60m screams in horror. Stopping their current action and announcing their locations with a noise notification though they can still run during this time. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to smash your brains in. - Jack Torrance"
Would have synergy with other perks like Enduring, Brutal Strength, Spirit Fury (though it wouldn't happen when SF procs) and Gear Head and give nearly map wide detection multiple times unless they're hiding in a locker.
2) "Monsters are Real"
When a survivor takes a basic attack from the healthy state a persisting terror radius will follow them (much like Doctor's Discipline Class addons) for 8s/10s/12s. During this time, Two moving Hallucinatory Red Stains will appear from random directions along with random splatters of blood appearing combined with the audio of your own survivor screaming that only you can hear. "Come and play with us, Danny. Forever and ever and ever. - Grady Twins"
Probably not a meta perk but just a fun one to have to see survivors reactions (Like Dark Devotion)
3) "Lobby of Blood"
Whenever a health state is gained by any survivor - every survivor is momentarily blinded as their entire screen goes red from a torrent of blood that washes over it for 1/2/3 second(s) and inflicting Oblivious for this time. This perk has a cooldown of 32 seconds. "A single word appeared in green fire... Redrum. - Danny Torrance"
It's been eons since I last watched The Shining (too long, really), but I'll give it a shot:
"Here's Johnny!" - Jack Torrence.
"Come and play with us." -The Grady Twins.
"Some places are like people: some shine and some don't." - Dick Hallorann
I really like the second part of Caretaker as it would solve a lot of the 99% gate nonsense and make Blood Warden more useable again.