What Is Your Favorite Bubba Mask?
Mine is Claudette because I like taking the face of my enemy, my natural rival, as a trophy.
So yeah, I hate Blendettes.
Mine is Claudette because I like taking the face of my enemy, my natural rival, as a trophy.
So yeah, I hate Blendettes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It´s been months since I´ve had one, and this isn´t even possible anymore, but if I got a 4-Blendette team I´d always use this face. I just want to blnd with them^^
I think it is the most horrible of all masks and one of the easiest to get.
1.claudette: very easy.
2.meg: easy.
3.dwight: medium.
4.jake: hard.
I'm quite the basic ######### lol