Does sloppy butcher works with bligth dash attack?
I don't know if the dash attack of the blight counts as a special attack for this perk. I have tested that it doesn't for haunted grounds so i am curious now.
I don't know if the dash attack of the blight counts as a special attack for this perk. I have tested that it doesn't for haunted grounds so i am curious now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's special attack
I had a match just now, and i could apply haunted grounds, so ... I think i can apply sloppy butcher too. I'm still not sure :S
hmmm how? Maybe Bug or shadow change .
Are you sure that's not the red addon?
It wasn't the addon. It could be that haunted grounds had some weird interaction.