So is no one going to bring up the typo on the new generators?
They say "Authorized Personel Only." Or maybe "Persomel," even at 4k with ultra graphics settings all the letters are smudged, but there's no way they crammed 2 Ns into there.
They say "Authorized Personel Only." Or maybe "Persomel," even at 4k with ultra graphics settings all the letters are smudged, but there's no way they crammed 2 Ns into there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally unplayable. Uninstalling right now.
I never said it was a big deal, I just think it's very BHVR to write three words and spell one of them wrong. ๐
Aw come on, I was just joking around
For real. you should post this to the bug section, i think. I mean, it's not really a bug but you get the point.