When you put Freddy on a farm map lol

Like I didn't know it was gonna be Freddy I just had a escape as Claudette challenge (had a 5month break so doing tomes lol) and I did 2 gens and somehow was only hooked once and made it out despite having a sandbagging meg try to kill me at the end.

And by sandbagging I'm on about she 99 the gen when no one's slugged and I'm being chased by Freddy heading right for the door she would have cost us the game since he had warden on.


Luckily after I got slugged she lured him away a bit and I was crawling to the gate he picks me up and I get saved by a Feng I saved earlier in the game because she broke the hook in front of him and then chased him to body block him and even stayed behind me as the same meg tried to slow me down.


You know the types that block you so they don't get hit and a fellow Claudette ran behind me and took a hit at the last second in the gate and escaped lol

Comments