Have you ever done something toxic with no toxic intention behind it?
I went up against a freddy who looped me around a gen. The looping degraded to a point where he'd kick the gen and I'd immediately tap it in front of him and he'd try to grab me, fail, and miss the swing as well. He'd kick it again and I'd immediately tapped it again. I did it just cause it was wasting a lot more time then him actually chasing me would, and honestly was a lot more fun then vaulting windows.
Do you guys have any such stories?
Comments
Every time I play Pig I always messo up trapping the first survivor and I accidentally tbag them.
Well imo you can’t be toxic on accident as you aren’t being toxic if it’s not intentional you are just playing the game. But probably the biggest thing I do that is “toxic” is I use memento moris (no tunnel though) not sure if this counts tho 🤷🏻♀️
I've had times playing killer where I'll hook people in close proximity, and then the others will just rush with no BT, which leads to slugging (by accident) because I'll be trying to attack the unhooker, only to hit the unhooked, and with everyone literally right there not making smart plays or trying to reset themselves, everyone starts getting downed.