Why catch not dying surv + drop = always dying status surv?

Two examples:
1) Healthy surv catched from locker/gen then drop surv = dying status surv
2) Wounded surv catched when vaulting window then drop surv = dying status surv etc, etc....

The logical should be 1) escape healthy and 2) escape wounded

I know this is a science fiction game but this is kindergardenish logical, I can count to potato, can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0p1bmr0EmE

Comments

  • I brought this up before and got downvoted (Reddit) cause "killers have it hard enough."
  • Because balance is more important than your desire to make it realistic.

  • The only logical is the surv got squeezed to death (when catched) between the arm-neck-shoulder

    ....but I doubt Amanda got that much biceps lol

    inb4: I'm 90% killer user

  • Um, haven't you noticed that when you are grabbed from a locker, you've been grabbed and picked up by the throat? Don't you think that put's a hurtin' to a person?

    By the way, that knife cuts both ways. Dying State survivors that hit their Abusive Strike get a free heal state out of it.

  • I would have to say it's the same reason why mangled wounds instantly disappear with a Band-Aid from a dollar store Med kit. Now if being injured incurred penalties for survivors I could understand keeping the health state if you were never actually struck.
  • You wanna go realistic and logic?..... a 7ft 250+ pound beastly man smashing a sledge hammer into another person's head would probably kill them on impact if not theyd be a vegetable let's not talk logic... if the killer gets a grab they deserve the hook.