Thank you, BHVR! ❤️ (v2)
It is my second time making a thread like this to the developers of Dead by Daylight. Here is my first time:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139889/thank-you-bhvr
On the behalf of all the grateful players out there, thank you for these great upcoming changes to many perks, Pyramid Head and of course the crazy good new graphics. My personal favorite changes have to be the Perk Rarity Simplification and the We're Gonna Live Forever change. I happen to have a knack for that perk, to be honest.
Funny enough, some of these changes I've jokingly suggested on different threads, such as Technician having 100% explosion prevent rate, and they've been actually implemented in the upcoming update, which is quite interesting, but it's obviously just coincidence.
In my first thanking thread, I said I had 560 hours in the game, but now I have 960+ and with this upcoming update, I've acquired my motivation to put much more hours in. While indeed I do not like it whenever the game doesn't work as it is intended to do, meaning I have to deal with minor FPS lag due to new lighting, common and known bugs, as well as...weird players, I still actually enjoy the game and will continue to do so, despite all my negative remarks on it over the forums.
Please, continue making Dead by Daylight great with these updates. I will be waiting patiently in the fog, as I am a rather hopeful person when it comes to games I love. One last time, Thank you!
p.s. The Blight is an S tier Killer. You can't change my mind.
Comments