Why do people dislike slugging?

This is the one thing I never understood the complaints about.

The most common complaint i hear is that it's boring. But what difference is there between hanging on a hook and lying on the ground? Except that when being hooked your one step closer to be out of the game.

It's a great way for killers to apply pressure to survivors and unlike tunneling doesn't end the game of one of the survivors in a couple of minutes.

To my experience matches against slugging killers tend to last decently long with everybody having a chance to interact with the killer.

So why is his hated again?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Crawling around the floor for 4 minutes, not being able to do anything is as boring as playing an M1 killer with no chase perks at a safe pallet against a good survivor. I'd rather be on the hook, where I would both die faster, and feel like the game is progessing more on both sides.

1 2 ›