What does report do?

does it actually get you banned? for playing normally?? no cheats or anything


edit: saved the vod just in case also for editing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Are you on Xbox?

    Cause i believe Xbox has a system where, with enough reports, you would actually get banned.

    Other than that, no: If you just play by the game's official rules, you're not going to get banned, no matter how many reports you get.

  • @Boss said:

    Are you on Xbox?

    Cause i believe Xbox has a system where, with enough reports, you would actually get banned.

    Other than that, no: If you just play by the game's official rules, you're not going to get banned, no matter how many reports you get.

    No, I'm on pc but sony also has that, many reports on any game can ban you.

    I just want to know if reported in game "griefing" can be a bannable offense, I have the vod just in case so anyone can see that I didn't tunneled, camp, and never played against X streamer until that point, I just wanted to check how I did from another POV and saw the report coming from her.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1642419#Comment_1642419

    No, I'm on pc but sony also has that, many reports on any game can ban you.

    I just want to know if reported in game "griefing" can be a bannable offense, I have the vod just in case so anyone can see that I didn't tunneled, camp, and never played against X streamer until that point, I just wanted to check how I did from another POV and saw the report coming from her.

    Griefing can be, it'll just require quite a few reports.

    But they also need video evidence of it, so if you didn't do that, they can't do a thing whether they have a video or not.