Just do it!
Why can't Crossprogression be a thing for Xbox? It's actually simple to do since you did it for Switch, I'm done playing on a poor perfomance console when I'd like to play with my One with Switch data!
Just ๐ do ๐ it!๐
Why can't Crossprogression be a thing for Xbox? It's actually simple to do since you did it for Switch, I'm done playing on a poor perfomance console when I'd like to play with my One with Switch data!
Just ๐ do ๐ it!๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Complain to Microsoft and Sony about cross-progression, not the Devs. It is up to them if cross-progression is a thing. (Might never happen because they make money off DBD). Otherwise, it would of been announced that Playstation and Xbox versions would have cross-progression with them
I'm going to have to correct you right here sir, I have proof it's a devs problems
That is for Microsoft though. What about Sony? You also might want to check out r/LeaksDBD on Reddit. It might happen anyways
For Sony, I wish I had informations but I sadly do not, Sony are still butthurt not crossplaying ๐ but hey, at least we know it's a dev sided problem!