A while ago we got The Greek Legends set, what other set like that would y'all want?
Like, based off of anything, what's the nest set series like that would y'all want? Would y'all even want another?
To start off, I would love a Pirate set. I feel like Kate/Yui could be Anne Bonny. Jeff wouldn't be based off of anyone but he's a fat drinker (I think) with a damaged eye and a beard, he's the definition of a stereotypical pirate, just without being a pirate part. Legion and Nea could get their mobile skins ported over as the first Yellow/Green tier skin to be added after the character released since Jane. David could be Bartholomew Roberts. Deathslinger = Black Beard? Idk I just want Black Beard but Idk who'd it fit for. I'm sure there are more, but I don't want to be rambling (even though I probably have).
So what skin set would y'all want?
Comments
Id love for a ๐ pride collection including my boi Dwight. And since even some devs ship Dwight and David, they could both get cosmetics for the collection. And then obviously nea cause ๐