Have 2x blood last a week?
Thus those of us who work on weekends can have our off days spending time farming blood since I in particular work those days . Thank u for considering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not make it last a month for those that are not available during that week?
I mean, they do technically give you Monday and Friday so it's not just during the weekend.
The grind is all the game is about. You cannot play this competitively lol
I work literally all those days so I'll be lucky to get a game in.
I know it's likely impossible for them to even look at thread much less consider it. Since normal people are off on those days I guess.
Just thought I'd ask is all.