[BUG] Haunted Ground unlimited exposure warning

(Posting this here as I am unable to post in the bug section due to ongoing forum issues)

I just went against a Deathslinger on Asylum. He had Haunted Ground, which was his only hex perk. His other perks were BBQ, Monitor, and Brutal Strength; so nothing else that would have left survivors exposed.

Once the 60 seconds were up, the exposed status remained on my HUD for the remainder of the match, but I was not actually exposed to my knowledge.

Comments

  • Visual bug or he was able to oneshot you all the time?

  • Unlimited exposure bug.jpg

    I mean, I took a picture but it won't really do justice (as you can't see who the killer is, etc.). Didn't have any video recording software running at the time.

    I'm not 100% certain, because I think the only times he hit me during the match were a spear shot he let me off of, then another hit after that. I don't think I was hit by a regular attack or reel in during the match. 100% a visual bug at the least, not sure if I was actually exposed or not though.

  • It's a visual bug afaik. I saw it happen with exhaustion as well. The icon stays up after the timer expires, but you're not actually affected by the status effect anymore.