I ran into my first hacker today

It was weird. Basically when i downed this person my killer was perma slow. Like i couldn't even move. I know this sounds like a bug or malfunction of hardware, but i switched to controller mid match to try and it was doing the same thing.


Any of you ran into such hack?

Comments

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    It was weird. Basically when i downed this person my killer was perma slow. Like i couldn't even move. I know this sounds like a bug or malfunction of hardware, but i switched to controller mid match to try and it was doing the same thing.

    Any of you ran into such hack?

    Can't say I have but when I saw "no_clip" survivors flying through the air and dropping items in the air (which I assumed was invalid terrain to be dropping items) and trying to draw a giant penis with keys... Who knows, the sky's the limit

  • Not a hack, is a bug. A survivor cant force you to do something via hacks.