Though there is a bug with this, I'm not (entirely) sure it's affecting this case. Take Nea's newest/linked skin for example. It features a cloak that covers her back and sides. Therefore, the charms have been moved to her front, so that they're visible. I can't confirm this is the case but it makes sense to me. Maybe somewhat the same for Cheryl? I don't know. Take an upvote because the problem is ridiculous on Zarina.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Though there is a bug with this, I'm not (entirely) sure it's affecting this case. Take Nea's newest/linked skin for example. It features a cloak that covers her back and sides. Therefore, the charms have been moved to her front, so that they're visible. I can't confirm this is the case but it makes sense to me. Maybe somewhat the same for Cheryl? I don't know. Take an upvote because the problem is ridiculous on Zarina.