when they give plague her own chase music
it better sound like this
https://youtu.be/oI8PGc4r0qA?list=LL0iIHhupAOVtyjkVZr5t7Iw&t=24
it better sound like this
https://youtu.be/oI8PGc4r0qA?list=LL0iIHhupAOVtyjkVZr5t7Iw&t=24
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As someone who plays a lot of Plague, no thanks. The last thing I need is MORE annoying whispering and talking making it impossible to hear anything.
This chase music would be perfect actually:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os33ljB76zQSkemooo once had a pretty compilation of high quality skins and the huntress skin in the militairy outfit from the rift was there and it had a custom theme that I have no idea where he got it from:
https://youtu.be/pDtg9mck0fA?t=921:32 incase the link does not work properly.
Eitherway sounds great, sad and fanstastic
I'm still waiting for her to get her own realm.