Your Mount Ormond Resort Opinions?

Is it just me or is this map, in comparison to all maps released after it, pretty godamn boring?

I actually love snow themes in pretty much all games, but idk, i had the map a few times yesterday and i just find it so boring compared to other maps, i can't explain why really.

Idk, maybe y'all can make sense of my problem with it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I got ormond and i go afk and wait for the match to end or i just close the game and go play something else so if ormond is my first map of the day i dont play the game at all

  • Terrible map for almost all the killers. It also has lot of fps problems

  • I understand a lot of people hate this map, especially from a Killer perspective. Yet for me as Killer this is one of my best maps.

    It's a map that really benefits me as a mid-game strategy. The gens are relatively spaced out, but the spacing is predictable and simple enough for a 4-5 gen strategy.

    There are a lot of areas to be looped, but likewise there's a lot of areas to mind game.

    As Survivor it certainly feels easier to escape, but maybe it's just a map I am good at from both sides.

    Strange, since in every other game I don't like snow-related levels.

1 2 ›