i was stack
I got stuck at the exit gate where the survivors can open the gate and couldn't get away and that was on the Coldwin farm
Tagged:
Pending
I got stuck at the exit gate where the survivors can open the gate and couldn't get away and that was on the Coldwin farm
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Plattform:PC
Description of the issue: There was a survivor at the entrance gate where you can open it and wanted to grab it, but then it happened that I got stuck and couldn't get away. Even the survivors noticed
i have not video or screenshot sorry
if it happens again I will take a screenshot or video