How to counter each Killer? Help me become a better Survivor.

I've been having trouble with a few Killers lately, and some of them feel like they have no counter. That may just be me being bad or whatever, but I've come to ask for help here.

I am Rank 4 Survivor (frequently jumping between purple and red nowadays).

I have all perks.

I main Jeff Johansen and I play Dead by Daylight regularly (a couple hours per day).

Comments

  • The best counter for the mojority of the killers is to run straight. if the killer close behind run to the closest pallet then loop it a bit then drop the pallet get a bit of distance if they decide to break the pallet, but not to far if they run around the pallet, and go for a hit. Then run straight again the more times you run around the map the better it is for your teammates, but some killers might not like it.


    The only ones who changes the formula are range killers and mobility killers.

    Mobility keep an eye out if they initiate their power then run to the closest pallet.

    Range keep anything between the two of you.


    Finally if you know your going down delay the hit as much as possible. Like running around a loop that has no pallet