Just venting
So going for the 3 iridescent challenge. Had 10 hooks.
3 gens left. Hit survivor to dying as they jumped into hatch.
Normally don't gripe about hatch as i usually let last person go but because even though requirements for iri devout only say 9 or more hooks, you need the 4k.
Been doing this challenge for 3 days now. Got 2. This should have been 3.
Some of these challenges really take the fun out of this game.
Ok. Im over it. Thanks for listening. Will proceed to attempt to git gud now


Comments
That challenge was so annoying and showed why the Emblem doesn’t need the hook actions condition.
The next challenge, which involves killing 10 Obsessions, is going to be even worse. It sounds easy, but Survivors will do everything in their power to prevent you from switching Obsessions after the first time. They will pre-drop every pallet they can, avoid them as much as possible, and when I try to tell them that they can stun me, they refuse to and would rather die. Last night I had a Nea who refused to stun me and just started tbagging (she was the last Survivor). Tonight I had a Meg who avoided pallets like the plague and refused to stun me. She only used windows and would rather go down than drop a single pallet after she and everyone else realized that I had Nemesis. I would consider them not wanting to farm, but their actions seemed way too deliberate (like you’re really going to ignore the free 1k BP and possible chance to get away when you’re the last Survivor left?) and that they knew they were screwing over my challenge. It makes me wonder if Nemesis got some shadow buff that makes it OP as hell and Survivors are terrified of it.
That sucks. To be honest, i have to grind out shards anyway so when a challenge takes a few games im ok with it. Up to a point.
I just hate the having to 4k or have to escape challenges. I quit caring and enjoyed the game more. It became more fun.
Oh well, good luck!
For the record i finally got it. Thankfully